Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Facebook Advertising "expert" to join our growing team where you'll work directly with our growth team to drive member enrollment and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the Head of Growth to define and drive the user acquisition strategy and digital marketing campaigns on Facebook
- This position can be based in Mountain View, Houston, or Austin and surrounding areas.
What You’ll Need
- You should know the ins and outs of Facebook advertising, and have successfully held this, or a similar role, in the past
- You are highly analytical and data-driven
- Unfraid to try, and highly experimental
- A love of startups and desire to own things
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.