DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
This is a non-personal service. The contractor shall provide two full time administrative support services to the 72d Medical Group, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma in the Resources Management department and appropriate administrative task/duties assigned by the Medical Treatment Facility officer or by the Government supervisor. Performance shall be in accordance with requirements outlined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). The contractor shall not introduce services other than those included herein without prior recommendation to, and approval of, the Contracting Officer (CO).
The contract employees shall provide care for the 72d Medical Group, Tinker AFB, Oklahoma also referred to as the “Medical Treatment Facility” (MTF) herein. The performance shall be according to the requirements contained in this PWS, the National Patient Safety Goals, the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and the Privacy Information Act of 1976
- A fully qualified typist with a minimum of 35 WPM is required.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Development equivalency.
- Experience: at least 6 months of experience in a medical office setting.
- Resource Management Program support to include but not limited to Uniform Business Office (UBO), Personnel Program Support, Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), and Defense Medical Human Resource System (DMHRSi) administrative support, contractor’s responsibilities are as follows:
- This position implements program awareness, develops marketing for diverse groups, trains and educates staff and beneficiaries, identifies and collects insurance information, works in conjunction with Staff Judge Advocate (JA) to file and reconcile claims, develops monitoring progress tools/reports, closely interacts with government supervisor, maintains the Defense Medical Human Resource System (DMHRSi), Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), Education and Training Management System (ETMS), Medical Service Account Office (MSA), Third Party Collection Program (TPC), Medical Affirmative Claims (MAC) and Third Party Outpatient Collections Systems (TPOCS) programs and databases and reports status to MTF leadership.
- Thoroughly interprets and applies guidelines for MSA, TPC, MAC, TPOCS programs for all functional requirements and notifies government supervisor of issues, problems, and guideline changes.
- Reviews financial data, reports and justifications efficiently for accuracy and organizes data from a variety of management and financial documents.
- Maintains and updates the program continuity books listed in para 1.3.1. on an annual basis.
- Educates and documents medical group personnel and staff members annually regarding the TPC Program in accordance with DoD 6010.15-M, The Uniformed Business Operations Manual.
- Works with Air Force Materiel Commander (AFMC), Air Staff, JA, and/or associated contractors to ensure compliance of all programs under UBO.
- Inputs, reviews and analyzes all MTF personnel data in DMHRSi and ATAAPS for accuracy and compliance.
- Assists government personnel with Data Quality (DQ) functions.
- The contractor shall perform miscellaneous administrative duties to include but are not limited to, Resource Management In and Out processing of all Medical Staff members, Safety Monitor, Assisting the Training Manager, creating and maintaining Appointment Letters in accordance to the tongue and quill, SharePoint, maintenance of DD577’s, Records Management, Government Travel Card program support, Supply Clerk, Mail, DDPE Equipment Clerk, and/or any other administrative duties as requested by the government supervisor