DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The 711 Human Performance Wing (HPW) Warfighter Medical Optimization Division (711 HPW/RHM), Wright-Patterson AFB OH seeks to optimize warfighter performance through the support of one Administrative Assistant.
DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate shall...
- Have at least three (3) years of administrative experience within the last three (3) years in an administrative support capacity preferably in a Department of Defense environment.
- have proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office computer applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Have demonstrated outstanding customer service and ability to work as part of a team is necessary for success in this position.
- Have demonstrated extensive organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and ability to maintain sites in Share Point and the shared drive across the division.
- Have demonstrated experience to resolve questions, consult, and track down information on Share Point and the shared drive.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The candidate shall...
- Serve as an assistant to the 711 HPW/RHMF and 711 HPW/RHMO Branch Chiefs on all administrative matters within the organization.
- Review and implement higher headquarter guidance in support of the organizational mission as well as preparing documents for external communication.
- Manage data and update information retrieved from varied sources.
- Assist the Government in performing a variety of administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day oversight and management of the 711 HPW/RHMF and 711 HPW/RHMO branches by maintaining files, spreadsheets and presentations, preparing various types of documentation, tracking departmental deadlines and suspense dates for multiple taskings and mission requirements, scheduling division meetings, managing division TDY and leave requests and coordination.
- Support branch and division meetings (with some requiring preparation of briefing materials, and taking notes/minutes from the meeting), and other activities as required by the Branch Chiefs or delegatees.
- Support other Branch Chiefs in administrative aspects of personnel management (tracking training, compliance with directives and maintaining files).
- Provide data entry, retrieval and management support while providing assistance to program and technical staff.
- Assist as 711 HPW/RHMF and 711 HPW/RHMO’s manager and technical expert for Share Point and the shared drive.
- Type routine correspondence and reports using a personal computer, and operate office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, scanner, and video teleconferencing equipment.
- Answer the telephone, relay messages, greet visitors and maintain schedules for the Branch Chiefs.
- Greet visitors enter the workspace, and therefore will need to maintain a professional appearance, decorum and outstanding customer service.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy working environment.