DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract work is to provide administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance in downtown Washington DC. The objective for this support is to provide leadership and program managers the administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance necessary to effectively and efficiently execute office functions. Position requires an active Top Secret clearance.
DESCRIPTION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate shall have...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Top Secret clearance
- At least five (5) years of experience assisting with budget processes, formulation, and execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
NOTE: Candidate must be willing to sign procurement non-disclosure agreements to prohibit discussions of contracting and budget information with the contractor parent company, sub-contractors, and/or any non-Government personnel without the express written authorization.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The candidate shall...
- Assist the section budget and procurement process
- Assist with budget meetings to gather and document requirements
- Interface between budget organizations
- Work with technical staff to translate system security needs into budget/contract costs
- Assist with developing cost models in partnership with program managers and technical staff
- Support system fee-for-service processes and attend meetings to help develop short and long term budget goals