**TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED**
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract work is to provide administrative, finance and procurement, and professional development assistance in downtown Washington DC. The objective for this support is to provide leadership and program managers the administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance necessary to effectively and efficiently execute office functions. Position requires an active Top Secret clearance.
DESCRIPTION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate shall have...
- High school diploma
- Top Secret clearance
- At least one year of experience providing executive support; writing and editing; meeting and conference planning; and creating & delivering presentations and briefings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The candidate shall...
- Draft correspondence
- Assist with executive travel planning, calendar, calls, and email
- Track section compliance with deadlines established by executive management
- Assist with managing the section’s leads within the local automated case management system
- Assist with planning section meetings and conferences
- Create and maintain public and team websites
- Draft and submit official communications for signature
- Create and route documentation
- Assist with meetings between entities and with other stakeholders
- Assist with managing schedules associated with system development and sustainment processes