DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
This effort includes tasks and activities to be performed by the contractor in support of USAFSAM/FEC. The contractor will provide a professionally and technically qualified individual to perform the tasks outlined in the following paragraphs to fulfill the requirements of this task order. The contractor will provide administrative support and assistance in areas required to meet the stated objectives and to accomplish the work required.
DESCRIPTION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate’s degree with at least 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant. Administrative assistant experience in a military setting is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in addition to Adobe Acrobat 10 X.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
- Provide administrative support and assistance necessary to aid in mission accomplishment.
- Prepare, coordinate, and submit travel requests through various electronic systems such as Education Training Management System (ETMS) and Travel Request System (TRS). This will include arranging transportation and lodging, assist in the preparation of travel orders, and submit travel vouchers for personnel utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Review and process incoming and outgoing correspondence, reports, materials,publications, regulations, and directives and maintain FEC’s Electronic File Plans in accordance with policies and directives.
- Work with internal computer programs such as ETMS, DTS, Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT), Virtual Personnel Center (vPC), Sharepoint, and LiveLink.
- Proofread/edit correspondences and documents for correct grammar, spelling,capitalization, punctuation, and format. The contractor shall return incorrect material prepared by others with revisions marked.
- Establish and monitor suspense dates and bring to the supervisor’s attention those that cannot be met by requested date or when there is a conflict. The contractor shall ensure coordination procedures are followed.
- Maintain current knowledge of the division’s personnel, their locations and contact information. The contractor shall also maintain knowledge of USAFSAM leadership and organization flow for routing purposes. The contractor shall disseminate current information to all division personnel on a monthly basis and/or as information changes.
- Receive telephone calls, greet visitors, and ascertain the nature of the calls or visits and direct the caller or visitor to the appropriate staff member or office. The contractor shall maintain the ability to answer non-technical requests for information such as status of reports, suspense dates for matters requiring compliance, and have similar information readily available from files or from knowledge of organization.
- Track, monitor, review and edit official reporting documents such as military and civilian appraisal reports, award packages, and decorations. The contractor shall maintain current knowledge of personnel’s raters and suspense dates of the official reporting documents.
- Ensure all required documents are attached to all official reporting documents for appropriate routing and signatures.
- Monitor office supplies. The contractor shall request replenishment of office supplies in a timely manner to ensure all items are readily available to accomplish all aspects of their administrative duties in order to prevent delays.