** ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IN JPAS REQUIRED**
- Significant analytical, organizational, coordination, and negotiation skills to effectively balance and schedule competing priorities. Must ensure that readiness requirements and combatant craft detachment training issues are met.
- Knowledge of DoD and Navy Information Security policies and procedures to properly process and safeguard classified information.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Command Defense Ready (DEPREP) Manager. Assist in maintaining the Individual Tempo (I-TEMPO) personnel databases for personnel assigned to the command. Collects travel reports from command Department Heads and consolidates data. When requested, Assists with the submission of message reports and Naval Special Warfare Information Management System (NSWIMS) software generated reports through the chain of command. Assists with coordination with the Executive Officer, Operations Officer, and appropriate Department Heads and NSWG-4 ITEMPO Coordinator when individual I-TEMPO indicators are approaching maximum levels.
- Assists command members with passport submissions to include identifying application requirements.
- Provides backup Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) services. Assists with the processing of TAD requests for all unit personnel travel and for all exercise, deployment, and special tasking travel performed by command personnel. Assists in processing TAD requests via the Defense Travel System (DTS) program. Assists in review of data and travel requests received from departments and detachments for completeness and suspicious obligation amounts prior to routing for approval by the Executive Officer. Ensures accurate data is collected for maintenance of records, files, and documentation of expenditures. Assists in liaising with the local SATO travel office for arrangements of travel to localities in/out of CONUS. Analyzes and answers questions on completed travel orders and contacts PSD for resolution of problems or discrepancies in computation of payment. Performs analysis of non-liquidated travel claims to determine reasons for outstanding balances and recommends courses of action to clear the travel claims. Maintains a tickler file to follow-up on all outstanding travel claims. Maintains check register for internal control of advances and final liquidations. Performs routine maintenance on command personnel DTS profiles to ensure accuracy for address, credit card numbers, expiration dates, and bank account numbers.
- Assists the Command Government Travel Charge Card Coordinator. Collects and compiles all documentation pertaining to the travel credit card program. Runs monthly reports on Airline Ticket refunds, returned statements, pre-suspension, aging analysis, and transactions over $2,500.00, account renewals, new accounts, account listings, lost/stolen accounts, transaction activity, exception report on foreign vendors, non-travel activity, authorizations/ declines, credit balances, delinquencies, ATM/cash activity exemption for all command travel card holder accounts. Informs APC of any noted discrepancies. Assists deploying members with mission critical status, temporary increases on credit and cash advances for the duration of deployment. Ensures traveler has valid and current expiration date during deployment.
- Assists new command members regarding completion of informational forms, DTS registration, and Travel Card applications including the review and completeness for service member benefit and accuracy.