DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract work is to provide administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance in downtown Washington DC. The objective for this support is to provide leadership and program managers the administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance necessary to effectively and efficiently execute office functions. Position requires an active Government security clearance.
DESCRIPTION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate shall have...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Government security clearance
- At least ten (10) years of experience providing executive support; writing and editing; meeting and conference planning; creating & delivering presentations and briefings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The candidate shall...
- Supervise three administrative specialists, and quality control their work
- Perform or delegate administrative functions to the administrative specialists (e.g., assist with executive travel, calendar, calls, and email)
- Support the finance and professional development personnel
- Support executive management in section meetings, communicate with external partners to schedule meetings & events, and provide support for conference planning
- Support special projects, create and give presentations, and draft and review correspondence and official communications for quality, grammar, and format
- Assist with routing the section’s leads within the automated management system and track compliance with lead due dates
- Support complex administrative efforts (e.g., policy review and routing, budget review and routing)
- Attend management meetings to gather requirements for projects
- Draft basic schedules for management review