The Recruiter must have the energy and drive to help the corporate managers to meet the evolving needs of Laredo Technical Services Inc, (LTSI) customers. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent. The Recruiter must be a true contributor to the growth of the company by providing the talent that makes the company successful.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate success with direct recruiting methodology for Full Life Cycle Corporate Recruiting that includes but not limited to internet sourcing databases, networking, and other creative methods. Must be dedicated to being team orientated.
- Must have a consistent track record of delivering high-level talent acquisition solutions and strategies, candidate assessment, market place intelligence and geographic awareness.
- Ability to multi task and manage a large and variable work load ensuring a timely fill of all positions and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Recommend and select the resources needed to support all recruiting needs.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria that will maximize effectiveness of recruiting process. Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process across all levels within multiple business units
- Develop and tracking reports for recruiting status and key metrics designed to measure and staffing activity. Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must have a minimum of five plus years of experience in Full Cycle Recruiting with a strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of multiple disciplines from entry to professional.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment processes and procedures..
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and team based project experience.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.