LANgineers is interested in adding strong successful Independent Canvassers to our Team. This role is a 1099 position and focused on cold calling prospective businesses, connecting with the decision maker, and educating them on cost saving benefits. We are looking for the best of the best; someone with a phenomenal work ethic, a personality that is contagious and a can-do attitude. As an independent Canvasser, you will have the flexibility of working from home and working your own hours. Your success and earning potential will be measured by your hunger and drive.
LANgineers is a San Francisco based telecommunications company that is disrupting and revolutionizing the industry. We provide cloud based, hosted PBX telephone service to small/mid/large businesses nationwide. When compared to our competition, we win on features, included equipment, and most importantly, we win on price. If you like to win and close business, LANgineers is the right place to work.
You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to Small Businesses. You have a phenomenal work ethic, a personality that is contagious, and a can-do attitude.
High Growth Industry.
Fast growing company that is revolutionizing our industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads and generate business.
- Develop new potential customers by researching market segments, identifying target customers, and cultivating new relationships.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and proven ability to influence a broad range of decision makers
- Self-driven and Goal oriented with a proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment while maintaining a professional image always.
- MS Office experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- A valid drivers license required
- Cold calling experience required
- Work authorization United States
- Proven track record of networking and prospecting new clients
- Computer and a printer, or access to a printer regularly.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
work-from-home and remote job opportunity