The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is responsible for maintaining and growing an account base while also adding new customers to their territory. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding targets on a year-by-year basis. We are looking for the best of the best; someone with a phenomenal work ethic, a personality that is contagious and a can-do attitude. The OSR must be able to adopt the company’s structured sales process to generate results that contribute to our business growth. Prospecting for new opportunities is a key requirement for success in this position.
• Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads and generate business
• Consult with small business owners in person to understand pain points and build a customized solution to fit their needs.
• Service and grow existing account base by planning and organizing daily, weekly, and monthly work schedule.
• Develop new customers by researching market segments, identifying target customers, and cultivating new relationships.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call logs, and weekly work plans. Leveraging our CRM platform.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, and overall trends.
• Negotiate new account and existing account contract/purchase order renewals
• Possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and proven ability to influence a broad range of decision-makers
• Goal-oriented with a proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional image always.
• MS Office and CRM experience.
• Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
• Active listening skills
• Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods, and techniques
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of professional selling experience is required with a preference for solutions sales selling skills. Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team and support company goals and sales objectives.
• A valid driver’s license required
• Door to Door Cold calling experience required
• Proven track record of networking and prospecting new clients
• Health & Life & Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible work schedules
• Retirement benefits
LANgineers is a privately-owned Business VoIP phone service company. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, LANgineers delivers state-of-the-art technology through our cloud-based, "hosted" phone system service which delivers the most extensive and feature-rich telecommunications platform available. We offer businesses cost-saving opportunities on their phone bill, increase their current features, and upgrade their internet - all of which are very attractive to business owners. We offer a fun, casual and energetic working environment with motivated people who care about what they do.
work-from-home and remote job opportunity