At least 5 years of developing and implementing organizational change management plans and creating and managing project tasks.
1. Have worked on an IT-related project.
2. Government, higher education or large corporation experience.
3. Knowledgeable of PROSCI’s organizational change management methodology.
4. Familiar with the procurement process of buying and paying for goods and services.
The purpose of this position is to lead the organizational change management efforts for a large scale business improvement and technology project. This position will provide expertise support and manage the work plans for organizational change, communications, customer service, training, and agency readiness.
· Create and manage OCM strategies and plans that include the State’s recommended approaches for business process improvement, business readiness, communication, and training activities.
· Partner with primary sponsor(s) on assigned projects to prepare, manage and reinforce organizational change management practices.
· Manage communication planning, development, distribution and feedback mechanisms for assigned projects.
· Serve as a liaison with different project teams and business units for the development and distribution of key messages.
· Develop and manage ongoing communications with agency liaisons.
· Monitor, administer and update OCM assessments and readiness surveys.
· Coach business leaders in the development of resistance management plans.
· Assist the business with mapping new processes and identifying impacts.
· Plan and conduct As-Is/To-Be Transition Workshops.
· Identify skills gaps and develop action plans.
· Track agency readiness and adoption metrics. Provide recommendations for improvements.