· Design/code complex web-based solutions using Spring, Oracle Middleware, Adobe LiveCycle and various other supporting technology
· Triage/resolve technical design and coding issues
· Validate coding artifacts meets defined coding and usability (ADA) standards
Skills and Abilities: During the interview process, the resource consultant must demonstrate
· competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification.
· Must have strong communication and collaboration skills and experience.
· Must have excellent oral and written skills, and possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
· Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
· Minimum 5 years of full stack experience developing J2EE web-based solutions
· Strong hands on experience, design/coding with J2EE and Spring framework
· Strong comprehension of Object Oriented principles
· Experience building web services using SOAP, REST & POX (plain old XML)
· Proficient with Oracle Fusion Middleware including Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, Oracle Portal, Oracle Policy Automation is preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong understanding of software development life cycle
· HHS Health and Human Services – Medicaid, SNAP, TANF experience is optional
· Experience using SDLC tools; RRC (Rational Requirements Composure), RTC (Rational Team Concert) & RQM (Rational Quality Manager) is preferred