Kuli Kuli is a high-growth startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We are creating an international market for Moringa oleifera to improve the livelihoods and health of farmers in the developing world. We sell healthy food products made with moringa sustainably sourced from around the world. Our premium, award winning moringa products are sold in over 6,000 grocery stores across the United States. We’ve been featured on CNBC, NPR and the Wall street Journal for our unique products and compelling social mission. Join a great team of driven, passionate individuals building the moringa movement.
Are you a big fan of Kuli Kuli’s products and mission? Are you passionate about great-tasting nutritious food that supports farmers and plants moringa trees all over the world? We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated individuals to be the face and voice of the Kuli Kuli brand. The ideal person is unique, dedicated, and willing to spread the word about Kuli Kuli as it fits naturally with their current lifestyle and community involvement.
Kuli Kuli was born out of a recognition that there are injustices in the world, such as global malnutrition, income inequality, and gender inequality. As a company, we commit to addressing these injustices not only in the products we provide, but also in our operations, supply chains, and internal culture. Kuli Kuli encourages applicants from a diverse array of backgrounds.
- Manage in store demos of Kuli Kuli products at select retail locations (Whole Foods, Sprouts etc.) and Kuli Kuli events in your region
- Provide quality samples for all consumers adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Ensure brand is represented well and brand message communicated to consumers
- Support in-store merchandising initiatives
- Complete required forms including demo and event questionnaires, product requests and demo availability sheet.
- Participate in monthly Field Marketing calls and check-ins with Field Marketing Manager
- Strive to meet Kuli Kuli Field Marketing demo and event sales and marketing goals
- Follow all Kuli Kuli policies and procedures, including those for monetary transaction handling, food safety and dress code
- Excellent communication and "people" skills
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer service position
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to meet goals without constant supervisions
- Passionate about healthy living and wellness
- A positive attitude, outgoing demeanor, and ability to roll with the chaos of a food startup
- Experience using Google programs
Hours & Compensation
- This is a part time position with a flexible schedule. Applicants must be willing to commit to a six months that includes 5-20 hours a month. The position is $18-$25 per hour with monetary bonuses for meeting set goals.