We are looking for a creative and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for social change and healthy living to join our team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be in charge of telling our compelling brand story in the digital realm. You will grow Kuli Kuli’s online presence and ecommerce business through harnessing site analytics and product insights to develop digital marketing campaigns that build the brand and drive revenue. You will be responsible for creating and implementing our digital strategy across Earned, Owned and Paid media channels via email marketing, blog, influencer programs, digital ads, PR and more. You’ll oversee the work of our SEO/SEM firm as well as our Amazon broker and work cross-departmentally to ensure smooth operations and site improvements. The ideal candidate will be a creative hustler who loves the written word and has the analytical chops to share Kuli Kuli’s compelling story in a way that drives results.
- Ecommerce programs, including e-mail marketing, promotions, content, SEO optimization, advertising, cross-marketing programs on kulikulifoods.com, Amazon.com, and more.
- Manage strategy, execution and growth across all communications channels including Earned Media (press outreach, award applications, and speaking engagements), Paid Media (digital ads) and Owned Media (kulikulifoods.com, blog, social media).
- Oversee our content marketing team and support the creation of quality SEO-driven content for our blog and digital properties
- Oversee growth of affiliate marketing program in coordination with influencer outreach led by marketing coordinator
- Assist with events and customer marketing programs as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing
- Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship, and global development
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Analytical abilities - you’re excited to dive into the data of ecommerce
- Extremely organized, efficient, detail-oriented & ability to produce creative solutions within tight deadlines
- A creative spirit, an eagerness to learn and unshakable positivity
- Ownership work ethic
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends
- Self-starter and problem solver - ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Design, photography and/or video production skills are a major bonus
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation and performance bonuses provided. The full time position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited product, a gym membership, and regular team outings.