Kuli Kuli is a high-growth startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We sell healthy food products made with moringa sustainably sourced from small farmers around the world. Our premium, award winning moringa products are sold in thousands of grocery stores across the United States. Kuli Kuli’s mission is to create a world where everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve been featured in Forbes, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal for our unique products and compelling social mission.
Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (or JEDI) are directly connected to Kuli Kuli’s mission. Kuli Kuli encourages applicants from a diverse array of backgrounds. Join a great team of driven, passionate individuals building the moringa movement.
Kuli Kuli is looking for a multi skilled leader in supply chain logistics and QA to support the development of our international, sustainability-focused supply chain as it serves a growing number of customers. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this is an opportunity to play a critical role in Kuli Kuli’s logistics, sourcing and quality assurance.
Logistics Fulfillment/Inventory Management 30%
- Receive and process sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Invoice customers against sales orders.
- Manage and handle all sales order disputes.
- Own the movement of finished goods from our FG warehouse to our customers.
- Maintain FG warehouse and raw material warehouse and inventory levels at desired levels.
- Work with partners to ensure EDI integrations and ongoing data is correct and accurate.
QA Coordination 35%
- Manage QA documents such as COA’s, Lab reports and product specifications.
- Update and maintain certifications with third party agencies.
- Routinely take samples for inbound shipments and log data.
- Assist new global suppliers through the QA onboarding process.
- Work with the production manager to resolve and manage QA issues as they arise through the supply chain
Supply Chain Analysis: 35%
- Conduct logistics and transportation cost analysis make recommendations for cost savings, including both domestic transportation and overseas shipping.
- Own the relationships with logistics vendors and service providers, hitting budget requirements.
- Create and meet metrics to address time and cost performance.
- Conduct warehouse performance analysis and implement cost cutting reduction strategies.
- Obsessive attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask. Desire to own and lead a wide variety of Operations projects.
- Unshakable positivity with an eagerness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Self starter that can make decisions with imperfect information.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excitement about health, organic food, and global development
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word); prior experience with booking and tracking domestic and international freight, working with an EDI provider and/or NetSuite a plus, but not required
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation, equity, performance bonuses, 401k match and high-quality healthcare with full medical, dental and vision provided. The position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited product, a gym membership and regular team outings.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.