Kuli Kuli is looking for a highly organized and analytical Logistics Coordinator to make a big impact at a lean startup. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this is an opportunity to get exposure to manufacturing and distribution. This person will also gain experience in supply chain management, quality assurance, and budget management.
Kuli Kuli was born out of a recognition that there are injustices in the world, such as global malnutrition, income inequality, and gender inequality. As a company, we commit to addressing these injustices not only in the products we provide, but also in our operations, supply chains, and internal culture. Kuli Kuli encourages applicants from a diverse array of backgrounds.
- Partner with our distributors to fulfill sales orders, communicating and addressing any out-of-stocks or sales disputes, and invoicing appropriately.
- Manage our shipping, analyze on-time performance and negotiate for cost savings.
- Proactively manage inventory for multiple warehouses, including finished goods warehouse and distributor inventory levels, to minimize buy-backs.
- Create sales orders and execute stock transfers for in-house sample shipments.
- Communicate effectively with external customers and internal teams.
- Reconcile monthly inventory and manage physical inventory.
- Perform other customer service, administrative or accounting tasks as assigned.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An eagerness to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Works effectively on diverse teams with people of different backgrounds and identities.
- High school degree; additional experience in an administrative role or BA preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word).
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation, equity, performance bonuses, 401k match and high-quality healthcare with full medical, dental and vision provided. This full-time position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited product, a gym membership, and regular team outings.