Kuli Kuli is looking for a strategic and data-driven Sales Analyst with a passion for social change and healthy living to join our team. You’ll work closely with our VP of Sales to analyze and manage Kuli Kuli’s performance within existing accounts while successfully onboarding new accounts. You’ll ensure that our sales team has the right pricing, promotional offers and sales decks to close new customers. You will also update weekly and monthly sales scorecards to help guide our internal sales team, field marketing team and sales brokers to continue to increase sales velocities. The ideal candidate has experience in sales administration, or a related discipline, and an eagerness to take on new responsibilities at a high-growth startup.
- Sales Planning - Manage new item and promotional timelines and processes.
- Tradespend Management - Help create and execute a promotional strategy in coordination with Kuli Kuli’s VP of Sales and brokers. Ensure that Kuli Kuli achieves tradespend targets.
- Data Analysis & Presentation - Create presentations and scorecards using SPINS, retailer and distributor data for Kuli Kuli’s internal and external sales teams.
- Customer Setup & Management - Help strategize pricing and promotional plans for new customers and execute new item forms. Maintain retailer and distributor portals.
- Sales Administration - Handle all requests from Kuli Kuli’s sales team and distributors, including samples fulfillment.
- 3+ years experience in sales administration, or a related discipline.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Unshakable positivity with an eagerness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Excitement about health, organic food and global development.
- Ownership work ethic
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Pipedrive is a bonus.
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation and performance bonuses provided. This full time position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited
product, a gym membership, and regular team outings.