Kuli Kuli is looking for a finance and accounting professional interested in bringing her/his talents and passions to build a solid financial foundation for Kuli Kuli to continue our rapid growth. You’ll work directly under the founders to develop and implement the company’s financial strategy and oversee accounting and business planning processes. We are looking for someone with a solid financial background who is interested in growing and learning as Kuli Kuli continues to grow.
The ideal candidate has excellent numerical and quantitative skills; experience creating and maintaining financial models, and a strong background in accounting. Keys to success will be an obsessive attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a can-do attitude. This individual must be resourceful in handling project roadblocks, a strong executor, and ready to take on additional responsibilities as the company scales.
- Accounting Oversight - ensure proper accounting controls in place, implement & maintain the chart of accounts, advise on accounting processes: monthly close, AR, AP, accruals, cash management, etc.
- Financial Planning - create and maintain business and operating models, oversee budgeting processes, implement advanced financial reporting.
- Finance Partners - work with creditors to implement reporting, co-lead board meeting preparations for finance materials, manage financial partner relations.
- FP&A, investment banking, or business administration experience.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker regarding competitive strategy, business models, and financial management.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills & knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data, analyze and present data to inform management decisions.
- Unshakable positivity with an eagerness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Excitement about health, organic food and global development.
- Culturally inquisitive.
- Eagerness to grow and seek to take on additional responsibilities.
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation, company equity, performance bonuses and strong benefits provided. This full-time position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited product, a gym membership, regular team outings, a flexible work schedule and regular walking meetings along Lake Merritt.
Please apply through our website
and send us your cover letter and resume.