Kongregate is a leading mobile game publisher, web gaming destination. We are focused on supporting the growth of independent game developers and player communities. Our mission is to build a safe place for everyone to share their passion for games.
What started as a small team of gaming evangelists has grown into a thriving business with over 100 employees across 4 offices: our headquarters in San Francisco and 3 satellite offices in Portland, Chicago, & San Diego. A subsidiary of leading international digital entertainment group, MTG, we are a tight-knit team of gamers that works hard and plays harder, all while maintaining sustainable work hours.
Our mobile games, including such hits as Idle Frontier, Surviv.io, Pocket Politics, and Animation Throwdown, have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times.
Kongregate is looking for a Temporary Ad Monetization Coordinator. This is a temporary position with possibility of conversion.
- Work with other members of the ad-mon team to develop and implement monetization strategies for our portfolio of mobile titles
- Set up ad networks and input API/game identifying credentials into 3rd party software systems
- Own end of month reporting for both web and mobile revenues
- Reporting on results to key stakeholders including external partners and executives
- Proactively find innovative ways to grow overall ad revenue
- Support the ad monetization team with miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Quantitative degree or equivalent experience (Marketing, Math, Economics, etc.)
- 1-3 Years in mobile and/or web advertising
- Excellent Excel skills, experience with SQL & Tableau are a plus
- Stellar communication skills and the ability to clearly convey monetization strategies, performance, and metrics to stakeholders with varying levels of monetization knowledge
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, is self-motivated, and works well in high stress environments
This position can be filled Remotely (West Coast preferred)
. Must work Pacific time zone hours. To apply, click here
or use the application form below.Kongregate is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.