We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading security and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
As designers at Hologram, we collaborate directly with product and engineering teams. It’s our job to communicate Hologram’s value — in every web page, product touch point, and slide deck.
You’ll join as our visual designer. We’re looking for someone who can help grow our brand and visual style. You’ll help us represent Hologram in the best light through illustrations, marketing collateral, and our visual design language.
We’d love to see you apply if you have a background in building design systems and visual languages for successful brands.
What should excite you about Hologram
- You’ll help continue to define and grow the visual design language and systems for Hologram.
- This means you’ll help design and produce product pages for our website, Hologram.io, as well as delivering marketing, sales, and brand collateral.
- You’ll help extend our brand into our product — helping build our UI system.
- Sometimes you will work from wireframes and other times you’ll own the process from soup to nuts.
- You’ll act as the voice for our brand across our team.
- Helping speak to Hologram’s unique capabilities through illustrations, website designs, icons, and our brand system.
What gets us excited about you
- Your track record in building successful brands.
- You’ve got a number of years under your belt at a creative agency, technology company, or similar.
- A diverse portfolio that presents both your opinionated visual style and your flexibility.
- Illustration abilities that show off the way you can simplify complex ideas so anyone can understand them.
- Clear ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Life with Hologram
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you need to be partially or fully remote, let’s chat to see if it’d be a good fit.