We are a team of insanely ambitious makers, engineers, operators, and general troublemakers. Our mission is to build the platform creating connected products. It’s a multi-trillion dollar opportunity with limitless applications, from helping farmers monitor crops to helping physicians treat patients with chronic conditions to enabling the next big bike sharing company. We are venture backed and growing fast to support our expanding customer base. We run a global operation and are founding are first Europe-based office in Dublin, Ireland.
What is this role?
As a Director of Sales - Europe, you will be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue. You will be responsible for specific verticals and assigned quotas while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll work with customers to understand their business and technical requirements and help design a solution for their use case. You will be one of the first sales hires and will work closely with our US-based executive team to shape our sales strategies.
What you'll do
- Build a pipeline of Europe-based prospective customers
- Consult with prospective customers to understand their needs
- Demonstrate the value of Hologram through remote and in-person meetings
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base
- Work with the recruiters to build pipeline of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- Shape and manage the culture in Hologram's first Europe-based office
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a sales leadership position
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Experience selling to a technical and business audience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about what you do and able to think outside of the box
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time
- Willing to question the status quo and learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Self motivated to become an expert on cellular technology in a matter of weeks
- Knowledge in telecom a plus
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone and everything stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. If you need to be partially or fully remote, let’s chat to see if it’d be a good fit.