Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will join a fast-paced marketing team and be responsible for delivering campaigns for prospecting, lead nurturing and revenue generation to highly targeted audiences. We are looking for an experienced inbound marketer to manage the inbound marketing funnel for all paid campaigns. This role also plays an important part in communicating Hologram’s distinct voice and messaging across content, email, social and customer marketing channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be hands-on, metrics driven and make a direct impact on the business. Attention detail, creativity, critical thinking and being collaborative are key to this role.
We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading security and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
What should excite you about Hologram
- Working with an experienced start-up team that loves to have fun and work hard.
- Market a product with a distinct advantage in an innovative and fast-growing sector
- Discovering new marketing channels and audiences through the various ad networks.
- Have a major role in communicating our branding across all of Hologram’s marketing and sales channels
What gets us excited about you
- Having a talented inbound marketer to work with product marketing, sales, events, and customer success across comprehensive integrated marketing programs
- Your ability wrangle all digital demand generation activities; including acquisition across multiple possible channels, improving online prospecting, as well as nurture
- Your track record with building and maintaining successful Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, and AdRoll marketing campaigns that drive MQLs.
- Your creative ability to plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple mediums (email, content syndication, social, events) to create high-quality demand funnel
- You are heavily metrics driven with experience using SQL, Google Analytics, MixPanel, Salesforce, Email Automation, etc.
- Your ability to manage A/B tests for optimizing conversions from first landing page to sale or email collection.
- Learning about your systems for building and maintaining sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs)
- Continuously measure and communicate the effectiveness of marketing programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
Life with Hologram
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike-sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you need to be partially or fully remote, let’s chat to see if it’d be a good fit.