Pain Management Physician
- Physiatrist aka Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- Preferably non-interventional
- Salary between $300k - $500k
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Company Cell Phone
- Adjustable Schedule
- Inheriting a full patient load
Evaluate and perform non-interventional procedures, medication management, inpatient, and outpatient. We prefer fellowship trained board certified or board eligible Physicians in “Pain Management” but we are willing to look at candidates that have advanced training or experience in pain procedures and can efficiently perform the responsibilities outlined below.
- Pain management with both evaluations and interventional procedures.
- Maintain an office that is equipped for in-office procedure suite (such as fluoroscopy and RF generator) so that all procedures can be performed.
- Participate in the management of our Physical Therapy department.
- Must maintain hospital privileges at our affiliated hospitals.
- Must maintain conditions outlined by associated College and Accreditation bodies.
- Must comply and maintain all Federal and State requirements.
- Physical activities will include, walking, sitting, stooping, and standing and minimal to maximum lifting of patients and the turning of patients.
- Graduate of an approved Medical School required
- Completion of an approved internship and/or Residency Program in PM&R necessary
- Board-certified or eligibility in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation essential
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Valid State Medical License
- Must have a criminal background check
- Cannot be on the OIG Exclusion List