Employment Status: Independent Contractor
Compensation: $5 - $15 depending on experience and example performance in 3 months
Time Tracking Platform: Harvest integrated with Asana
- Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and privileging processes for all clients.
- Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals, and patient care facilities.
- Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems.
- Ensure the timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers.
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains corporate provider contract files.
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing databases and system.
- Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
- Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies, and other entities.
- Processes applications for appointment and reappointment of privileges for all active clients.
- Tracks license, DEA and professional liability expirations for active clients.
- Maintains appointment files digitally, and information in the credentialing database.
- Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information.
- Maintains confidentiality of provider information.
- Provides credentialing and privileging verifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.