Analyse client books, US taxes, review and process payrolls, do follow ups upon the advice of the Finance Director, Ad-hoc tasks given by the Finance Director.
- Review and process books via Quickbooks Online (QBO)
- Generate financial reports under the supervision of the FD
- Assist with accounting functions as assigned.
- Take minutes of the meeting as needed
- Process company payroll
- Setting up business stateside
- Assist FD on general financial tasks
- Perform other duties as required.
- Position is stressful in terms of meeting deadlines.
- Work at home, primarily a desk job.
- Might require working on EST timezone
- The ability to read 12 point and larger type is required.
- One must be able to hear adequately on the telephone with no more than an amplifier and be able to communicate
- English Proficient both verbally and in writing.
The job requires the ability to utilize a PC/Laptop, calculator, and other related finance equipment/software.
May have access to confidential information such as patient records, Financial statements.
- Accounting graduate - fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Previous office experience, preferably in a financial department.
- Knowledge of G-suite, Asana platform, QBO and financial Terminologies.
- Demonstrated strong telephone skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Flexible to changing working schedules
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor and the ability to deal with difficult clients.