We are seeking Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for Home Care Agencies. The job is similar to most Home Care Agencies except this company is well-established, stable, modern, and utilizes a lot of technology. We have a longer than usual retention rate of RN's and LPN's because there are opportunities for upward mobility and a lot of flexibility. We're willing to hire full-time or part-time.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Furnishes those services requiring a substantial specialized nursing skill.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Supervises the LPN/LVN every 30-days and supervises the HHA/CNA every 14-days (or per regulatory requirements) and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in the condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-10 diagnoses and codes.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN, PHN
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent
- experience. Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair. Good driving record.
- Current CPR certification.