Play an important part in ensuring that every product we sell is of exceptional quality, so that we always deliver on our promises to our customers!
- Full-time role
- South Melbourne location
- Get to test an incredible variety of exciting products
We're on the hunt for a highly analytical and switched on Product Tester to join our team. This role will see you testing a wide range of different products to make sure they are fully compliant and ready for use.
Our Product Testing team plays a crucial role in ensuring that every product we sell is of exceptional quality, so that we always deliver on our promises to our customers.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting usability testing on a wide range of electrical and non-electrical products and providing detailed test reports;
- Tearing down associated products and evaluating build quality, component quality and suitability of components;
- Suggest improvements and any changes that should be implemented in products being evaluated;
- Collaborating with other departments to provide solutions and fixes to any identified problems across our product range; and
- Working with the product teams to confirm identified issues are resolved in updated samples and software that is provided.
- You are highly experienced and knowledgable with Australian Testing Compliance
- You are degree qualified in electrical/mechanical engineering or relevant associated field (bonus points if you’ve had previous experience in a similar role).
- You have a passion for pulling things apart, tinkering, and understanding how they work (or don't work!)
- You have a good working knowledge across a broad range of electronics and appliances.
Think you've got what it takes to be a part of Australia's eCommerce future?
Upload your CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for us! Generic cover letters don't cut it here. Make it personal and highly specific to the role.
We’re Kogan.com - pioneers of Australian e-commerce.
We were born in a south-eastern suburb Melbourne garage in 2006 from a young entrepreneur's idea to revolutionise the supply-chain to make the latest products more affordable. Now, we’re the largest Australian pure-play online retail website with hundreds of thousands of visitors each day and a customer base of over a million Aussie shoppers.
Our success is built off technology and digital efficiency to make the most in-demand products and services more affordable and accessible for all Australians.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.