We’re searching for a champion Executive Assistant to join our team. To be successful, you need to be a proactive go-getter who jumps out of bed in the morning eager to get the job done. Working under pressure gets you excited because you know that’s the time when you do some of your best work. Your exceptional organisational skills mean that you can comfortably juggle many tasks without dropping the ball. You also understand the 24/7 nature of a fast-paced tech business that is also an ASX listed company. Being a tech-focused eCommerce business means that you need to be flexible in your availability. There will be high expectations and the work will be challenging - but it will also be the most fulfilling work that you’ve ever done in your career and it will be work that makes a real impact.
You’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support as well as taking on a variety of office and personal management tasks.
Not only will you be working alongside our most senior leaders, but you’ll be able to see firsthand how the work that you’re doing contributes to one of the highest performing organisations in the world.
What will you need to have to impress us?
- Significant experience in personal/executive assistant / office admin roles
- A tertiary degree qualification
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Professional discretion
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to confidently communicate with people at all levels in the business
- High attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence and pick up on things that others don't
- Tech savviness and willingness to learn - know how to save time using digital tools
- A highly analytical mind and an obsession with finer details
- An energetic “yes I can” attitude - no task is too great or too small for you, and you’re always willing to lend a hand!
Think you have what it takes to be part of Team Kogan.com?
Express your interest in this opportunity by uploading your CV and along with it a cover letter that describes your previous experience, what you are passionate about and how you think you can help grow the Kogan business. Applications that show a deep knowledge of the Kogan.com business and how we operate will be looked upon more favourably.
We’re Kogan.com - pioneers of Australian e-commerce.
We were born in a south-eastern suburb Melbourne garage in 2006 from a young entrepreneur's idea to revolutionise the supply-chain to make the latest products more affordable. Now, we’re the largest Australian pure-play online retail website with hundreds of thousands of visitors each day and a customer base of millions of shoppers.
Our success is built off technology and digital efficiency to make the most in-demand products and services more affordable and accessible for all Australians.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis