Write the words that millions of people will read before making a purchasing decision!
Being an online business, our Marketing & Content team plays a crucial role in ensuring that our website is as descriptive as possible so that our customers can always make an informed choice.
We're on the hunt for an exceptional Full Time Marketing Copywriter who is ready to take responsibility for writing the words that millions of our customers will read before making a purchase. Someone who isn't simply looking for a regular 9-5 office job. Sure - we love to have fun, but we're also prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done and achieve our goals.
You will be authoring compelling and accurate written content for products, marketing campaigns and daily e-newsletters in order to maximise customer engagement with our brand, products and services. If it fits into the realm of copywriting, you'll probably be doing it!
You should be:
- Degree qualified in Writing, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar (or currently studying).
- A superstar proofreader with exceptional spelling, grammar and understanding of the English language.
- All about attention to detail - often your call is the final call!
- Able to multitask - we expect you to juggle 50 different tasks at once without dropping the ball (we're not kidding).
- Ready to be challenged and not afraid of putting in hard work to deliver a superior result.
- Able to work Full time
Think you've got what it takes to be a part of Australia's e-commerce future?
Compulsory Task as part of your application: Have a browse of our website to gain an understanding of our copy style for product descriptions, then write a product description in the Kogan.com style for a 3m x 3m Inflatable Pool with Pump (minimum 150 words).
Please send this through to us, along with your CV and a non-generic cover letter.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com employees are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.