- Are you up for an adventure which guarantees to drive and push you to your limits?
- Are you ready to challenge everything and use analytics to drive your decisions?
- Do you want to be part of Australia’s e-commerce future?
The service we provide to our customers is the most important part of our business, and our customer service team is committed to making every customer experience a positive one. This team are our direct eyes and ears to our customers, and the feedback that they receive from them help us to constantly improve the Kogan.com customer experience.
Providing one-on-one support via email and phone, the Sales and Support Customer Service Representative roles will have you working to deliver the best support to our customers.
Amongst a variety of tasks - and we mean, multi-tasking must be in your nature! You will be responsible for:
- Answering enquiries from our customers regarding the complete range of products on our website and offering appropriate advice, product and service information;
- Liaising with our freight carriers to ensure the prompt delivery of all orders placed via the website; and
- Handle customer queries regarding orders and accounts
These roles require outstanding communication skills, so your spelling and grammar will be exceptional and you will have a clear, articulate speaking voice. Plus, you'll understand the importance of providing empathy to, and being patient with our customers.
What’s on offer:
We’ve got a high-performance culture and we’ve got a lot to offer. Our work is very rewarding. We can guarantee you’ll be challenged and at times, pushed out of your comfort zone, disrupting the status quo and learning as a consequence! You’ll be working on things that are new and exciting with a bunch of talented fellow team members.
We work hard, play hard and we are big fans of keeping active including getting involved in various team and fitness activities. We have onsite yoga classes, table tennis competitions (which we take very seriously!), FIFA championships, a breakout area with arcade games and many other ways to test your prowess! On top of that, you will have access to the latest gadgets, tech and products alongside other benefits offered within the company as well as by our external partners.
Think you have what it takes to be part of Team Kogan.com?
Express your interest in this opportunity by uploading your CV and along with it a cover letter that describes your previous experience, what you are passionate about and how you think you can help grow the Kogan business.
Applications that show a deep knowledge of the Kogan.com business and how we operate will be looked upon more favourably.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.