- Are you up for an adventure which guarantees to drive and push you to your limits?
- Are you ready to challenge everything and use analytics to drive your decisions?
- Do you want to be part of Australia’s e-commerce future?
We're searching for an Assistant Demand Planner who is ready to take on a challenging and rewarding position in an ASX listed and high-growth, Australian success story. The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to make this role their own, grow and develop in line with the company.
Our Import and Buying teams play a crucial role in our business. They source the best quality products to ensuring that we have the latest and most in-demand products available and ready to delight customers.
As an Assistant Demand Planner, you will be responsible for working within Kogan.com’s Exclusive Brands/Private Label Team and play an integral part of the team that ensure we have the quality and value products in the market - after all, this is how our business started!
- Assisting the Demand Planners in day-to-day activities and administrative tasks;
- Preparation and updating multiple reports;
- Ensuring stock is receipted correctly and arrives on time, and following up with warehouses where necessary;
- Preparing and auditing end of month and daily stock adjustments;
- Raising and maintaining purchase orders and container entries;
- Auditing inventory mismatches and open purchase orders and ensuring they are all up to date;
- Be proactive, proposing to improve current processes, thinking critically, challenging yourself and others.
In order to join the team, you’ll be:
- Experienced in a highly commercial role in the retail (or similar) sector however, this may be your first role out of uni as a graduate of a commercial degree;
- University Degree qualified in a relevant field (commerce, analytics, maths, accounting, IT, buying, etc);
- Highly analytical and ready to delve into data;
- Excellent commercial and business acumen to make key commercially savvy decisions;
- A multi-tasking ninja - we expect you to juggle 50 different tasks at once without dropping the ball (we’re not kidding)
- A whiz with Microsoft Excel (we’re talking VLOOKUP, Index Matching, pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros - and we will test your capabilities)
Sound like you? Awesome, we can’t wait to meet you!
What’s on offer:
We’ve got a high-performance culture and we’ve got a lot to offer. We are on a mission to make our products and services more affordable and accessible. Our work is very rewarding. We can guarantee you’ll be challenged and at times, pushed out of your comfort zone, disrupting the status quo and learning as a consequence! You’ll be working on things that are new and exciting with a bunch of talented fellow team members.
We work hard, play hard and are big fans of keeping active including getting involved in various team and fitness activities. We have onsite yoga classes, table tennis competitions (which we take very seriously!), FIFA championships, pilates classes, a breakout area with arcade games and other ways to test your prowess! On top of that, you will have access to the latest gadgets, tech and products alongside other benefits offered within the company as well as by our external partners.
Think you have what it takes to be part of Team Kogan.com?
Express your interest in this opportunity by uploading your CV and along with it a cover letter that describes your previous experience, what you are passionate about and how you think you can help grow the Kogan business.
Applications that show a deep knowledge of the Kogan.com business and how we operate will be looked upon more favourably.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.