We’re looking for software engineers, computer scientists, self taught developers, humans and/or aliens that are eager to join us!
The team you will be joining is fast-paced, independent, ambitious and proficient across native app development. If you have strong experience in Android App development using Java and or Kotlin (which is our current app tech) In order to join the team, you’ll be:
- Technically competent and have solid experience in native app development in Java and /or Kotlin. (We’re also excited if you’ve had Swift, React Native or Flutter experience or eager to try.)
- Have a strong practice of measuring App business performance and quality.
- Highly accountable to your work
- Excited and passionate about technology
- An advocate for good customer experience
- Entrepreneurial and excited by business outcomes
- Experienced in working in an Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban (pick your flavour!)
- A person who can Get Things Done
Overall, what is important to us, is technical competency to solve problems, a desire to be across the full app stack and the ability to own and deliver business outcomes. This role offers a unique opportunity to drive growth in the app, own the technical direction and to work with the software engineering team achieve high level and challenging business objectives.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, you have to email firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject line beginning with [ANDEV2020]
. (Do not use the application buttons etc on the site hosting the listing, they will not be reviewed!) Tell us about yourself, your relevant experience (CV/github/etc) and why you’d like to work here.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! In the meantime, you can learn more about us on the developer blog at https://devblog.kogan.com and Kogan.com careers site: http://careers.kogan.com
The Technology We Own
Our core product, which we built and own end - to - end is our responsive site - kogan.com. We are consistently building new features and technologies (as well as removing older ones) to ensure we are offering our customers the world’s best online experience (this is also why we build our solution, and don’t buy an off-shelf solution to join the ‘status-quo’).
Our team also builds and launches new sites, products and services throughout the year -- in 2019 - we built and launched the Kogan Super join process and the entire mobile management and billing solution for Kogan Mobile in NZ. And we’re just getting started...You in?
[JOB SEO KEYWORDS TO ENSURE THIS JOB FINDS THE RIGHT PEOPLE]