We are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing Team!
- Exciting newly created role
- Be part of fast-paced, growing Australian eCommerce pioneer
- Work with a driven and well-regarded team!
Want to be a part of Australia's eCommerce future?
What you'll be responsible for:
- Implementing and reporting on paid marketing campaigns
- Analysing campaign data
- Email lead generation, social media and affiliate marketing
- Effective use of various digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Ensuring creative (text & display ads) used across paid marketing for Kogan.com verticals is always reflective of the current offers being promoted and is updated in a timely manner
- Assisting with other activities within the Marketing team
- You are experienced with Google Adwords and other digital marketing tools
- You are experienced with reporting tools such as Excel and Tableau
- Ideally, you are experienced with Google Analytics
- You are qualified in marketing
- You are a quick learner and a driven digital marketing professional
What’s on offer:
We’ve got a high-performance culture and we are on a mission to make our products and services more affordable and accessible. Our work is very rewarding. We can guarantee you’ll be challenged and at times, pushed out of your comfort zone, disrupting the status quo and learning as a consequence! You’ll be working on things that are new and exciting with a bunch of talented fellow team members.
We work hard, play hard and are big fans of keeping active including getting involved in various team and fitness activities. We have onsite yoga classes, table tennis competitions (which we take very seriously!), FIFA championships, pilates classes, a breakout area with arcade games and other ways to test your prowess! On top of that, you will have access to the latest gadgets, tech and products alongside other benefits offered within the company as well as by our external partners.
Think you have what it takes to be part of Team Kogan.com?
Express your interest in this opportunity by uploading your CV and along with it a cover letter that describes your previous experience, what you are passionate about and how you think you can help grow the Kogan business.
Applications that show a deep knowledge of the Kogan.com business and how we operate will be looked upon more favourably.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.