Express your interest in an opportunity to have your career with a pioneer and a leader in Australian eCommerce!
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the best and brightest talent to be part of our team - do you think you have what it takes? We would love to hear from you...Express your interest now!
No matter what department you are interested in, in order to be part of our team your passion for the eCommerce world of retail and technology will be glaringly obvious, and you’ll use that passion to drive and achieve success!
If you have what it takes, be prepared to get involved, the online retail market is fast-paced and constantly evolving, so being able to quickly react to changes in demand and market trends is essential for success.
Joining our team means you have the opportunity to be part of something exciting - work on finding the best solutions and get involved in meaningful projects and initiatives, both big and small.
Be prepared to be challenged - we are fans of self-starters who will stop at nothing to ensure the best solutions are in place. We are not afraid to take on big responsibilities but also we like being challenged along the way...so be prepared to challenge and be challenged!
There may not be a suitable role available now, but if you're the right fit for one of our opportunities, you'll be invited to meet with us.
In the meantime, you may also receive one of our assessments, we are a fan of testing your abilities!
If there are no suitable matches, you may not hear much from us, but that doesn't stop you from applying to any of our available vacancies where you think you'd be an awesome addition to our team!
For our roles, here's what you should be/have to be as close a match to what we're looking for:
- University Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Highly analytical and ready to delve into data - being able to evaluate offers and products quickly to determine if they’re of value to our customers is key
- Excellent commercial and business acumen to make key commercially savvy decisions
- A multi-tasking ninja - we expect you to juggle 50 different tasks at once without dropping the ball (we’re not kidding)
- A whiz with Microsoft Excel (we’re talking VLOOKUP, Index Matching, pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros - and we will test your capabilities)
- Tech savvy and able to use various IT and cloud-based tools to improve efficiency and productivity
- Ready to challenge, be challenged, and work within our highly disruptive business model
Think you have what it takes to be part of Team Kogan.com?
Express your interest in these opportunities by uploading your CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for us! Generic cover letters don't cut it here. Make it personal and highly specific to us and what you're looking for.
We’re Kogan.com - pioneers of Australian e-commerce.
We were born in a south-eastern suburb Melbourne garage in 2006 from a young entrepreneur's idea to revolutionise the supply-chain to make the latest products more affordable. Now, we’re the largest Australian pure-play online retail website with hundreds of thousands of visitors each day and a customer base of over a million Aussie shoppers.
Our success is built off technology and digital efficiency to make the most in-demand products and services more affordable and accessible for all Australians.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com employees are required to have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis