A rare entry level opportunity for someone with the passion for content creation and marketing who's ready for the challenge of learning on the job!
- Fast-paced exciting role
- Be part of a great team culture
- Pioneers of Aussie e-Commerce
- Are you up for an adventure which guarantees to drive and push you to your limits?
- Do you want to be part of Australia’s e-commerce future?
Being an online business, the Marketing & Content teams play a crucial role in ensuring that our website is as descriptive as possible so that our customers can always make an informed choice.
We're on the hunt for an exuberant, tech-savvy Marketing & Content Coordinator to join our “work hard / play hard” team. We love to have fun, but we're also prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done and achieve our goals.
We don’t mind if this is your first job out of uni, because what we’re looking for is someone with the passion for content creation and marketing who’s ready for the challenge of learning on the job. But don’t think this means that you won’t hit the ground running, because we’ll start throwing important tasks your way from day one.
Creating promotional emails. Product listings. Product range management. Marketing execution. Website maintenance. Image optimisation. Product discovery. If it fits into the realm of web content, you'll probably be doing it.
You should be
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Able to identify how to effectively sell a wide range of products to Australian consumers.
- All about attention to detail - often your call is the final call!
- Able to multitask - we expect you to juggle 50 different tasks at once without dropping the ball (we're not kidding).
- Ready to be challenged and not afraid of putting in hard work to deliver a superior result.Entry-level knowledge of basic web languages such as HTML and CSS is a bonus! (But not make or break)
Think you've got what it takes to be a part of Australia's eCommerce future?
Upload your CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for us! Generic cover letters don't cut it here. Make it personal and highly specific to the role.
We’re Kogan.com - pioneers of Australian e-commerce.
We were born in a south-eastern suburb Melbourne garage in 2006 from a young entrepreneur's idea to revolutionise the supply-chain to make the latest products more affordable. Now, we’re the largest Australian pure-play online retail website with hundreds of thousands of visitors each day and a customer base of over a million Aussie shoppers.
Our success is built off technology and digital efficiency to make the most in-demand products and services more affordable and accessible for all Australians.
In our team, we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it.
We love being pushed outside our comfort zone and being challenged to continuously deliver the best value to our customers and that sets us apart from the rest.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com team members are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.