We're looking for an exceptional Marketing & Content Executive to join our fast paced Marketing team!
The Marketing & Content Executive will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns, listing and promoting new products, managing external marketplaces, and much more.
Reporting to the Content Manager and Director of Marketing, the role will require a degree in Marketing or a related discipline, a flair for advertising, excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, and a drive to deliver high quality work on time.
- Preparing direct marketing campaigns to advertise key products
- Advertising new products for sale on the Kogan.com and Dick Smith websites
- Managing and maintaining existing product listings and product ranges on the Kogan.com and Dick Smith websites (including pricing, stock, advertising copy)
- Creating, proofreading and implementing website content and marketing materia
- Ensuring all marketing promotions are reflected accurately on the Kogan.com and Dick Smith websites
- Sourcing and optimising images or graphics for new product listings
- Analysing data on purchasing habits from marketing promotions
- Working with other teams in the business to improve website content and marketing material
- Identifying and initiating improvements to promotions on the Kogan.com and Dick Smith websites
- Maintaining external marketplaces such as eBay & Amazon to ensure all appropriate products are listed and available for sale
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to maximise the performance of marketplaces
- Suggesting and getting involved in Marketing projects
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or a related discipline
- 2 years' experience in Marketing or Advertising
- Experience with building eDM's and executing successful email based campaigns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being a problem solver who can think extremely quickly
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Retail experience is not required, but will be looked upon favourably
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business - our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
- All new Kogan.com employees are required to have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis