Koa Sports is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, whose mission is to Shape Kids' Lives Through Sports. We are looking for a dedicated associate who can assist the Assistant Director of Tennis with the daily operations of Tennis Summer Camp.
This position is from May 2019-August 2019. Responsibilities include assisting in the preparation of materials for camp each week such as updating registration sheets and organizing camp forms. The position will also require being at a campsite to facilitate camp operations/activities.
- Most clubs are located in the Bethesda, MD area and a few in McLean, VA
- Must be a college student interested in Business, Sport Management, or a related field
- Have past experience working with kids
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail
- Great role model for children (ages 4-14)
- Be responsive via text and email (within 24 hours)
- Must be able to drive and have own vehicle/transportation for the duration of the job
- College credit ONLY (Undergraduate or Graduate Programs) - This is a non-paid position