Company- Koa is a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Rockville, Maryland. We are a dynamic, fun, growing company, with a bleeding passion for sports! Our mission is “shaping kids’ lives through sports” every decision we make, comes back to our mission. We have roughly a dozen full time employees and a part time staff of over 300 and looking for more all-stars. We are looking for candidates that are leaders and have a high appetite for learning and wants to excel in our entrepreneurial environment. Our employees must embody Koa’s 4 core value, positivity, dedication, being team first, and having fun!
Expectations- Travel Baseball Operations and Player Development is, will run metrics testing for travel players, coach travel teams, give private lessons, and help in Koa’s office. They will mostly be responsible for working with Koa’s Travel Baseball players who are from ages 8 to 22 years old. This job is exempt position and requires working on nights and weekends.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Played at least college baseball
· Working knowledge of baseball technology, including Blast Motion
· Proficient use of a radar gun
· Proficient communication, verbal and electronic
· Excellent problem solver
· Can lift at least 40 pounds to maintain a batting cage and field
· Can work outside in weather from 35-95 degrees