Klik Media is a startup on a mission to change the ad agency world. We create revenue for the organizations we partner with, from ed-tech giant 2U to [solidcore] in the fitness industry.
This role will be remote, with the expectation that the candidate will work EST hours in accordance with our Arlington, VA HQ.
We're looking for a Paid Social Director to help lead the growth of our internal Paid Social team.
The ideal candidate has experience working across Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, etc.). While not a dealbreaker, the ideal candidate has a strong background in ecommerce and an advanced understanding of pixels, including creating product feeds across various channels.
Klik operates from a revenue-first mindset in marketing. We are not looking for a candidate who believes exclusively in awareness or impression based marketing, and this candidate must have an advanced understanding of how to work with data.
The Paid Social Director will be responsible for helping build out an excellent internal team.
To be successful, this person MUST be very comfortable with a fast-moving environment, and must learn to wear multiple hats on top of managing media and managing a growing team. We are looking for someone who loves building process and teams from the ground up.
This role is not a good fit for someone looking for explicit daily direction, and a successful candidate must be highly curious. It is an excellent opportunity to learn fast and make an impact.
- Previous experience building a Paid Social team
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar yearly budgets or large portfolios
- 4+ years paid social management experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Tableau experience a plus
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Desire to help build a small agency into the best agency in the world
- Must be comfortable setting priorities and managing time efficiently
- Must be comfortable pivoting strategy as needed to help scale Klik Media
Other attributes that will help in this role
- Experience in building out reporting tools and can successfully analyze data
- Ability to multitask and clearly identify priorities
- Comfortable with dealing with client demands