Klik Media is a startup on a mission to change the ad agency world. We create revenue for the organizations we partner with, from ed-tech giant 2U to [solidcore] in the fitness industry.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to help manage our rapidly growing team of media analysts & coordinators.
This role will be one of our first hires in the Chicago area and help build a new office in addition to our Arlington, VA hq.
The ideal candidate has experience working across Google Search, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and other channels, and is ready to help build a world-class team.
This role will be responsible for managing clients directly, and will oversee a team of 1-2 people to start.
Klik approaches marketing from a data-first perspective, and any applicant needs to be very comfortable working with data.
This role will need to be hands on, taking on direct management of ad spend at times, with the goal of helping level up every junior person on the team.
To be successful, this person MUST be very comfortable with a fast-moving environment, and must learn to wear multiple hats on top of managing media and managing a growing team. We are looking for someone who loves building process from the ground up.
This role is not a good fit for someone looking for explicit daily direction, and a successful candidate must be highly curious. It is an excellent opportunity to learn fast and make an impact.
- 5+ years media management experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Google Search experience strongly preferred
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Tableau experience a plus
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Desire to help build a small agency into the best agency in the world
- Must be comfortable setting priorities and managing time efficiently
- Must be comfortable pivoting strategy as needed to help scale Klik Media
Other attributes that will help in this role
- Experience in building out reporting tools and can successfully analyze data
- Prior experience in helping manage and lead a team
- Ability to multitask and clearly identify priorities
- Comfortable with dealing with client demands