We are currently seeking application starting in September 2018.
Within our team of a dozen high-level engineers, engaged in open-source, the candidate will develop open-source tools to solve computer vision problems for 3D reconstruction or recognition.
By joining our team, you will participate in a dynamic work environment with talented colleagues. This internship is an excellent opportunity to assert your knowledge in the development of high quality software solutions and to collaborate on international projects.
Your job will be to:
- Define a technical solution for Computer Vision problems (reconstruction, recognition, ...)
- Implement the proposed solution based on free software (OpenCV, MAP-Tk, ...)
- Integrate this solution into selected open-source software
- Engineer level 2nd year minimum / Master 1
- Very good level in Mathematics and C / C ++
- Good notions of Computer Vision
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems
- Development experience with OpenCV
- Experience developing Qt graphical interfaces
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Windows operating systems
The internship of a minimum of 3 months will take place in the premises of Kitware SAS in Villeurbanne.