We are currently seeking application starting in September 2018.
Directly integrated with our team of engineers, the candidate will create, develop and improve visualization software solutions in the context of high performance computing (HPC).
By joining our team, you will participate in a dynamic work environment with talented colleagues. This internship is an excellent opportunity to improve your knowledge in the development of high quality software solutions and to collaborate on international projects.
Your job will be to:
- Support the development of analysis and visualization tools for local use or on HPC platforms
- Carry out evolution and maintenance studies
- Optimize parallel and distributed code
- Engineer level 2nd year minimum / Master 1
- Very good level in C / C ++
- Knowledge in visualization methods
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems
- Experience developing Qt graphical interfaces
- A first approach to the VTK library and ParaView software
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Windows operating systems
This internship of a minimum of 3 months will take place in the premises of Kitware SAS in Villeurbanne (France).