Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive Account Executive to join our busy and friendly Client Partnerships team. This position is located in our Novato, CA office.
What you will do
- Work with the Group Account Director on key client accounts
- Develop great working relationships with multiple client contacts and multiple internal team members
- Help to manage project-based and campaign-based accounts, including integrated media campaigns, web design and development projects, and competitive reviews
- Prepare project plans and work back schedules
- Manage account-based marketing administration, including: meeting agendas, meeting notes, media and creative briefs, media performance reports and reviews
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality before they are presented to client
- Help to prepare marketing campaign reports and analysis, working closely with colleagues in the data analytics, media, search marketing and creative teams
- Contribute ideas and help with scoping and planning for new business pitches
- Attend industry events and conferences to broaden your skills and knowledge
What you will need
- 1-2 years previous experience in a digital advertising/marketing agency
- A happy, positive personality; you will be motivated, proactive, and thrive on doing great work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for marketing and advertising
- Excellent computer skills (Mac preferred)
- Proficiency in Google Suite: Docs, Presentations and Sheets
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including proofreading and cross-checking
- Confidence to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Ability to juggle priorities calmly and orderly
- Great follow-up skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- A genuine desire to do great work with a friendly, smart team
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of search marketing (SEM, SEO), display advertising (including ad serving) and paid social media
- Understanding of website design, development, and maintenance
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Royal Bank of Canada, Glu Mobile, Sonic and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Kiosk was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information is available at www.kiosk.tm
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.