Kiosk is a full-service marketing and advertising agency. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an incredibly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and experienced in running paid social campaigns? We’re looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Paid Social Campaign Coordinator to join our new and growing Marina del Rey studio. Our ideal candidate loves making data-driven decisions while keeping brand voice and creative aesthetics in mind. In this position you will build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns.
What you will do:
Paid Social :
- Assist with new Paid Social campaigns, including: Account set up; Campaign set up; Tracking pixels; Ad copywriting; Report buildout; Bid management set up; QA
- Analyze and optimize campaigns on a daily basis
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems, and work with the Senior Social Campaign Manager to decide how to respond proactively
- Monitor and track social media program results, prepare reports and provide insights on those findings
- Assist Social Media team with content calendar flighting
- Research competitor ads and competing brands in the market space
- Monitor and check comments on ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms as necessary
- Carry out online client, competitor, market and product research to fully understand the subject matter and marketing opportunities
- Update project plans and work back schedules
- Pursue relevant certifications (e.g. Facebook Blueprint) and ongoing professional development and training
- Attend brainstorms and meetings to help come up with new ideas with colleagues
- Research and understand audience groups, demographics, geos, and motivations
What You Will Need (Skills and Requirements):
- Paid Social Media campaigns experience in a digital marketing agency (highly preferred), or general Advertising or Digital Marketing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of paid vs. organic social media strategy
- An affinity for data and metrics
- Basic Excel skills and familiar with Google Docs
- Team player
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Digital Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Marketing or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics experience
- Facebook Ad Manager experience
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Royal Bank of Canada, Traditional Medicinals and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme. We offer Work-From-Home Fridays, Volunteering Time Off (VTO) and we strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development.
For more information, visit our website at www.kiosk.tm .
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer