Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Senior Marketing Account Executive to join and grow with our busy and friendly team. This position is located in our Novato office.
What you will do:
- Develop excellent working relationships with multiple clients
- From a basis of trust, intelligence and knowledge, provide leadership and perspective to both clients and agency
- Help to identify and clarify client business objectives and translate them into marketing strategies that the agency can execute
- Develop, inspire and evangelize ideas directed toward solving client issues
- Manage client accounts and client projects, including:
- Digital marketing strategy and planning projects
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Strategic analysis projects
- Oversee timely and accurate campaign/project launches including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with media/production teams
- Participate in new business pitches, as well as internal brainstorms and campaign performance reviews
- Manage account communication, organizing regular client calls and meetings
- Produce creative and campaign briefs, project plans and work back schedules
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the marketing account, internal team communications and the client’s expectations
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality before they are presented to client
- Prepare campaign performance reports and analysis, working closely with colleagues in the data analytics, media, search and creative teams
- Identify and assist in business development opportunities for new and existing clients
- Proactively bring strategic ideas to the client on a regular basis
- Periodically update EVP Client Partnerships and agency founders with client/ agency relationship status
- Look for new ways to constantly improve Kiosk’s work quality, processes, software products and methods of reporting to clients
- Help to mentor and support team members
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing department or agency
- Background in and understanding of search marketing (SEM, SEO), display advertising (including ad serving) and paid social media
- Experience producing marketing plans, writing creative briefs and devising marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly and proficiently
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including exhaustive follow-up and cross-checking
- Confidence to take initiative and anticipate client needs
- Ability to manage priorities calmly and effectively
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs
- A passion for marketing and advertising, and an appreciation of technology
- A genuine desire to do great work with a friendly, smart team
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Harvard University, Royal Bank of Canada, City National Bank and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. Kiosk is a past recipient of the “Large Business of the Year” award from the Novato Chamber of Commerce for outstanding business practices, civic leadership and community service. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. For more information, visit our website at www.kiosk.tm.
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.