Kiosk is a full-service marketing and advertising agency. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an incredibly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Digital Advertising Coordinator - Paid Social to join our busy and friendly team. In this position you will build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns. This position is located in our Marina del Rey, CA office.
What you will do:
Paid Social :
- Research and understand audience groups, demographics, geos, and motivations
- Brief in, or help to devise, creative and copy for paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Assist with the set up of new Paid Social campaigns, including: Account set up; Campaign set up; Tracking pixels, Ad copywriting; Report buildout; Bid management set up; QA
- Analyze and optimize campaigns on a daily basis
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems, and work with the Senior Social Campaign Manager to decide how to respond proactively
- Manage paid social advertising budgets to pre-defined cost per lead metrics, and monitor the pacing of ad budgets
- Monitor and track social media program results and prepare reports and provide insights on those findings
- Assist with presentations for clients
- As required, create in-depth reports to understand performance of various campaigns and provide insights to colleagues
- Attend brainstorms and meetings to help come up with new ideas with colleagues
- Assist Social Media team with content calendar flighting
- Research competitor ads and competing brands in the market space
- Monitor and check comments on ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms as necessary
- Liaise with vendors to confirm start dates and creative, as directed colleagues
- Carry out online client, competitor, market and product research to fully understand the subject matter and marketing opportunities
- Update project plans and work back schedules
- Pursue relevant certifications (e.g. Facebook Blueprint) and ongoing professional development and training
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need (Skills and Requirements):
- Paid Social Media, Advertising or Digital Marketing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of paid vs. organic social media strategy
- An affinity for data and metrics
- Basic Excel skills and familiar with Google Docs
- Team player
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Desired: Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Digital Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Marketing or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics experience
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Royal Bank of Canada, Traditional Medicinals and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme. We offer Work-From-Home Fridays, Volunteering Time Off (VTO) and we strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development.
For more information, visit our website at www.kiosk.tm .
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer