Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for a proactive and analytically-minded SEM Manager to join our growing team. You will work closely with our senior SEM team and Account Managers to create keyword lists, build out new campaigns, generate reports and analyze campaign results for our clients.
This is a full-time position located in our office in Novato, California (sorry, NO telecommuters).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research keywords, carry out competitor analysis and generate keyword lists
- Understand key audience personas, demographics, geos, and motivations
- Help to build new pay-per-click search campaigns and learn how to structure accounts properly
- Write effective text ads
- Set up and manage retargeting campaigns
- Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize campaigns on a daily basis
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems, and respond proactively
- Use bid management tools to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance
- Manage online search engine budgets to pre-defined cost per lead metrics.
- Assist with SEO plans and SEO related tasks for clients
- Carry out online client, competitor, market and product research to fully understand the subject matter and marketing opportunities
- Pursue relevant certifications (ie Google AdWords, Bing) and ongoing professional development and training
- Attend client and team meetings, taking and sharing notes and action points for follow-up
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 year of experience in a SEM role, agency or client-side
- Previous coursework or experience in data analysis, mathematics, and/or statistics or basic statistical concepts
- Solid skills in Excel
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest in new trends and technologies
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A friendly personality and good teamworking skills
- The ability to learn new applications and tools quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively by email and phone
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with multivariate testing tools such as Google Website Optimizer
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing, statistics or a technical field [e.g. engineering, math]
- Experience with Google Adwords and Bing SEM accounts
- Familiarity with DoubleClick for Search
- Google Adwords Certification
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Harvard University, Royal Bank of Canada and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. Kiosk is a past recipient of the “Large Business of the Year” award from the Novato Chamber of Commerce for outstanding business practices, civic leadership and community service. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. For more information, visit our website at www.kiosk.tm.
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.