Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Media Coordinator to join our busy and friendly team. This position is located in our Novato, CA office.
What you will do:
Ad Ops (Advertising Operations)
- Learn / understand how to use DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Strata, Scarborough and other tools
- Enter and manage buys in DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Strata, and other vendor systems and dashboards
- Pull data from media platforms and systems and prepare weekly and periodic reports; performing basic data analysis
- Make optimizations and enter details into media plans
- Monitor verification reports on a daily/weekly basis
- Assist Media Buyer in creating DCM tags
- Ensure impressions/spots that the agency has been billed for actually ran
- Organize and update radio spot times received weekly from stations
- Compile screenshots of ads in market for weekly client reports
Billing & Financials
- Ensure all expected vendor invoices are received in a timely fashion. Contact vendors for missing/late invoices.
- Reconcile billing and invoices, negotiate and coordinate makegoods with vendors, and manage payment status
- Work with vendors to reconcile discrepancies and errors
- Help prepare monthly “actuals” reports, working closely with media colleagues and finance colleagues
- Take Call Notes during meetings
- Compile vendor lists and capabilities
- General administration for the department
- Maintain updated vendor contact list
- Assist with urgent client requests as needed, such as contacting numerous vendors on short notice
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and understand basic functions (Google Sheets or MS Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks efficiently
- A positive, can-do personality
- A genuine desire to work on great advertising campaigns with a friendly, smart, collaborative team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Google Docs (MS Office experience will translate)
- Familiarity with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Strata and/or Scarborough
- Familiarity with Facebook Ad Manager and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Royal Bank of Canada, Glu Mobile, Sonic and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Kiosk was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the seventh year running. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information is available at www.kiosk.tm
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.