Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The agency develops industry-leading, cross-media analytics products and provides digital marketing services to a global client base. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Data Analyst. This position is located in our Novato, CA office. We will only consider local candidates, currently able to commute to our location.
The Marketing Data Analyst is a hybrid role: You will assess and organize data generated from media and marketing programs, websites, analytics programs, research, clients and other sources, and analyze it in order to provide business and customer insights. Working with engineering colleagues, you’ll develop tools or software programs that present data in a useful format for business needs, have knowledge of relational databases, maintain data integrity and security standards, and keep data management systems current. You will also test websites, web applications and online systems for design, layout and functional errors.
What you will do:
- Understand and investigate problems with a variety of data sources crucial to Kiosk's business intelligence
- Understand client’s business objectives and outcome requirements for each project
- Use statistical techniques to quantify the performance of marketing campaigns, including:
- Extracting and validating lists, and design and implement test cell plans
- Perform SQL database queries
- Creating queries by applying statistical models and other list selection criteria
- Create reports and forecasts for Account Executives, summarizing and interpreting raw data
- Develop comprehensive analytical models of the marketing funnel
- Participate in team planning efforts for specific marketing projects
- When required, present and demonstrate findings to colleagues and clients
- Stay current on data analysis tools, techniques and industry best practice
- Help Kiosk to automate reports and to develop standards and maintain best practices for data analysis
- QA websites, web applications and online systems to test for design, layout and functional errors
- Attend industry conferences, webinars or seminars to keep knowledge current
- Help to ensure all Kiosk’s work is delivered to the highest standards of quality, safety and security
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Passion for data analysis and analytics
- 1 – 2 years experience in data analysis
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- 1 - 2 years experience coding in SQL using relational tables and databases: table creation, complex joins, data standardization, data imports
- 1+ years experience building dashboard reports (Google Data Studio preferred)
- Solid understanding of BI and ETL processes
- Understanding of econometric time series analysis
- Understanding of predictive analytics
- Proficiency in Google Docs (MS Office experience will translate)
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Working knowledge of BrowserStack and Litmus desired but not essential
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Royal Bank of Canada, Glu Mobile, Sonic and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Kiosk was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information is available at www.kiosk.tm
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.